how did u feel when u hear someone wants to shoot u directly in front of ur face ??
me n my friend :D
- shion : done!
- me : shion..
- shio_aussie_male: iiiaa
- me : i really sorry disturb u tonight just 4 make n took a pict for me.. huhuu..
- shion : no i'm glad.. u know.. breaks the boredom and happy to help u out.. cos.. ur iia..
- me : hahaha.. cos im iia??
- shion : yeh.. n iia.. is.. a wonderful thing
- shion : u are.. nice.. u make me smile.. in heart.. thats a wonderful thing
- me : ahhahaha.. really??
- shion : yeh of course .. u got.. a spark, like a light.. which is heartwarming
- me : hhahahaha :D
Things that hurt...
- Being unsure of how someone feels about you.
- Feeling like they are mad at you.
- Being misunderstood by people you care about.
- Being judged by people you care about.
- Feeling like you lost something that was never yours.
- Feeling like you’re doing too much.
- Thinking you aren’t doing enough.
- Not knowing if you should say something.
- Worried about what they’ll think if you do say it.
- Feeling like you care more than they do.
“December is the toughest month of the year. Others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, October, August, and February.” — Mark Twain (via hippiecrack)